Has anyone ever heard if Ghost Hunters,Trans Atlantic Paranormal Society, the show faked any evidence? - the atlantic paranormal society fake
Some of his command is so good that if we take what we show to be true, probably in a scientific sense that there are ghosts left, but only if we assume that the Transatlantic socirty, paranormal TAPS aka, has not changed in any way the states.
It seems so good to be true, no one has heard of them doing something perhaps less reliable? And if not, must accept the science, as spiritual beings have ever attended was to exist so that people can discuss spiritual religionand impact. OT I think a lot, but I do trust the source of faith
5 comments:
Well, the thing is that science has shown that one episode as a fact, and although he never a ghost of another film or Anting a time when we can say everything and nothing has been changed and added that they still shot impressive, since the episode with the Light House from Florida. It is a scientific fact that there are units. Even if all other programs are designed to discredit the other. We have faith that people are honest and if so, will the spirits of any change is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
and seen Ghostbusters? shows great .. a little freaky
I see and I want to.
But then to refute most of a haunting. It offers more than to discredit, then you are not for sale. For all 10 shows I've seen where it is reasonable explanations for things that I see, not something that they can understand, test.
My friend Christian watches and they do not believe in ghosts, but does not believe in demons, that is so, what they asked if she thinks that is enough.
I have seen, felt and witness all the ghosts in my life and I can mention the things in the series. I have never in the program would have to be forged. To show its reputation in the real supply, so to speak. The last episode is trying to find some material for the mistakes and do not get it. They do not explain things, show the simple things and let people make their own decision. More often than not end up with nothing and are payable in advance on this issue.
Let me say first that I have not had that many episodes of Ghost Hunters. Those I think I see anything exciting happens.
TAPS has received really good things in the course of their investigations, but they can easily identify that a large part of that success to natural resources and / or due cause is understood. (The one that stands out in my head is the backpack incident - I think it would be from there have been no box.)
But the point I do not think so, FITTINGS simulated proof. You have to sacrifice a very good reputation (I hope anyway).
They also visit sites, must be documented cases of it rather take something.
I think sci-fi drama from the plays that happened, and minimizes the importance of knowing what is really the case is thrilled explained. Hey, it's the show:)
However, I sometimes think that the evidence is not evidence rather skeptical. I remember an episode in which a door orING, but you can change both the top and bottom view of the door. And she told me of another episode in a chair moved, but could not see the chair together. This does not mean that the evidence produced, however.
For example, is a technique you can use to two video cameras, have faced the recording time from each other. This yas are close to a 360 as possible, and if something extraordinary happens, the team can point to say * * (), others that there is nobody in the room when the incident s' will be generated.
The Ghost Hunters hunted wonderful things for the world of spirits. Suddenly there is a lot of interest has in recent years.
By the way ...
Most people, the ghosts and apparitions, eager to say they believe caused by the souls of the dead.
Many people (including GHOST Hunters / Paranormal Investigators) believe that ghosts and spirits is still unknown how the experiences that we may have to create a "ghost" or "ghosts." I will not go into this, since &# 039; s the wrong place, wrong time. :)
Jaime
Post a Comment